The monthly Washington DC Food Truck festival is this Friday, June 16. Truckeroo is food festival held steps from Nationals Park at the outdoor space appropriately called The BullPen.
Truckeroo features some of the best food trucks in the area.
The event includes food (of course!), drinks, music, deserts, games and a good time.
All types of food will be available including BBQ, Mexican, Spanish, Mediterranean, Ice Cream and Deserts.
This is a family friendly event.
- Bonmi – Vietnamese and Banh Mi Sandwiches
- Surfside – Tacos!
- Taps – Spanish inspired small Plates
- Big Cheese – Cheese
- BBQ Bus – BBQ and Southern Style Comfort Food
- Captain Cookie & The Milk Man – Milk and Cookies + Ice cream
- DC Slices – Pizza
- Feelin’ Crabby – Crabby Sandwiches and Salads
- Red Hook and Lobster Pound – Lobster and Shrimp Roles
- Kafta Mania – Lebanese Cuisine
- Goodies Frozen Custard – Ice Cream and Treats
1201 Half St SE
11am – 11pm